Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more SCSIforsamplers - CF drives etc

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: No more SCSIforsamplers - CF drives etc Reply with quote

they joyned MPC-dealer team...

for now, yo have to collect elements all over the world (USA for CD reader, Germany for IDE to SCSI converter) and do some ironing work to make internal CF reader for Triton....

estimated costs - more-less 260$

it's a pity, it's a shame....
bsheedy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: SCSI Card Readers Reply with quote

You can now find Card Reader options at:

http://www.scsicardreaders.com/index.asp
bsheedy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Other Card Reader options Reply with quote

You can also get SCM PCD-50B SCSI Card readers for cheap at:

https://a4000t.com/store/

The PCD-50B works as a PCMCIA Card Reader only.

Cheers!
scsicardreaders.com

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: We are back! Reply with quote

Yes, as Brian pointed out, we are back under a new name - SCSICardReaders.com. Same great products, new name. Please visit the website, where you can buy a SCSI card reader drive for your Triton at a price much lower than the figure you quoted. Plus we sell the internal drive installation kits.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.
djjona

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, excuse my ignorance and English, a few weeks ago that I have a korg triton rack, installing a CF reader, it requires the SCSI board, or directly connect to the IDE where you connect the EXB-SCSI board?
scsicardreaders.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Adding a SCSI Card Reader Reply with quote

Hello and congratulations on your Triton Rack. You must have the EXB-SCSI interface installed in order to use any SCSI drives and all the compatible card readers are SCSI. If you want to install one of our (or some other brand) card reader inside your Triton Rack, you'd need our KIT-TRITON-RACK install kit, which provides the missing internal SCSI connection. You must have both the EXB-SCSI and the install kit, plus the drive you want to install.

If you have any more questions, you can PM me here or email me directly from the link on our website. Smile
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding a SCSI Card Reader Reply with quote

scsicardreaders.com wrote:
Hello and congratulations on your Triton Rack. You must have the EXB-SCSI interface installed in order to use any SCSI drives and all the compatible card readers are SCSI. If you want to install one of our (or some other brand) card reader inside your Triton Rack, you'd need our KIT-TRITON-RACK install kit, which provides the missing internal SCSI connection. You must have both the EXB-SCSI and the install kit, plus the drive you want to install.

If you have any more questions, you can PM me here or email me directly from the link on our website. Smile

It looks that you're spammer and nothing more - site doesn't exists, there are just few advertisement links.

please - semd HERE direct likn to your offer, with PRICE in EURO or US DOllars, with shipping costs.
Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1333gHz RAM, Win7/64; Korgs: Z1, MicroX, M50, Triton Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Adding a SCSI Card Reader Reply with quote

Adrian4u wrote:
scsicardreaders.com wrote:

It looks that you're spammer and nothing more - site doesn't exists, there are just few advertisement links.

please - semd HERE direct likn to your offer, with PRICE in EURO or US DOllars, with shipping costs.

Doesn't look like deliberate spam to me. More like the website or domain name lease is expired. (GoDaddy.com is a provider of such services, and this looks like one of their 'parking' or 'holding' pages.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Other Card Reader options Reply with quote

bsheedy wrote:

Cheers!

are you completly sure that it's reader only, not writer?

And - on ebay - you have something like this:
http://www.ebay.pl/itm/IBM-SCM-6-Slot-SCSI-2-Media-Interface-Reader-PCD-60B-/370558025110?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item5646fabd96
Phenom II x6 1100T (OC to 6x 4,1gHz), 8gB DDR3/1333gHz RAM, Win7/64; Korgs: Z1, MicroX, M50, Triton Rack; NI Maschine; Behringer BCF2000, BCR2000; MOTU 828mk3 FW; Edirol Edirol UA-1000; guitars: Cort Z-Custom, LAG JET100 totally customed, Cort SFX-DAO; some other music toys, one very musical cat
mwarsell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

is this

"
bsheedy wrote:

Cheers!"

The best option for a SCSI CF card reader for Korg Triton now? Will it work on it?

Thanks,
Miika
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was asking one Ebay seller about reading and WRITING - he told me that it's a writer too.. ghmmmm
We should ask someone who uses thid card reader if it's a writer too....

I don't know any manager / sample bank builder for Triton & Windows...

Anyone?

btw. you can also look for ACARD SCSI-IDE interface, buy IDE CF reader-writer and make by your own SCSI68pin to SCSI25pin cable. It's not so difficult.
mwarsell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing my religion here, these SCSI CF reader/writers seem to be hard to come by now, especially in Europe. I've seen some on Ebay UK, but they don't ship abroad.
Adrian4u

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem - you can always order in US, or try to find - as I mentioned above - CF-IDE reader (2 Euro) + IDE-SCSI adapter (100 Euro more or less). But in no matter if you ar going to use multireader or combined device, you still have to make SCSI50-SCSI25 cable and T-splitter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: