Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavedrum Mini Error Message E1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yahooclub Glasgow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Wavedrum Mini Error Message E1 Reply with quote

Says to contact Korg or return item to dealer. surely it can be dealt with easier that this to save returning. Crying or Very sad

I have hardly used it, when i did try edit the settings over a period of 4 mins aprox it showed the E1 message.

<object></object>
martygras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's got to be frustrating.

I would return item to dealer. That way it will be fixed or replaced, and you still have the warranty intact.

Hope it works out for you.
WaveDrummer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with martygras. I would return it as soon as possible and get another unit. It's probably the best way to solve your problem.

Sorry I can't off much more on this. I've never seen that. Do keep us posted on what happens.

Good luck!
freestok

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already see this error E1

when you remove the SD-CARD and power on the wavedrum without it, you have this message error E1 display (if my memory don't failed)

maybe it's the SD-CARD memory have manufacturing defect ?, or sometimes the contact between the case card and the SD memory disconnect ...
...(like random micoscopic cuting signal on some pin memory depending when you make a small vibration on your unit when each time you pressed a button for example).

i have try to start the wavedrum with card inside, and after the boot finish and the sound preset choice done, i have remove the card, wavedrum still work because all nacessary are load in internal RAM memory, the E1 error appear only if i change the sound preset, cause when you changing preset request to load another pcm sound, algo and other things from the SD-CARD.

anyway, the best solution it's return your unit for repair in warranty.

have a nice day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: