Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg SP-100's "rubber bob"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Korg SP-100's "rubber bob" Reply with quote

This is a long shot ... but does anyone have the sheet music ... or a link to where I can buy the sheet music for "Rubber Bob". Rubber Bob is one of the demos on the korg sp-100. Here's a link to the mp3 on Korg's site ... http://www.korg.com/downloads/mp3/sp100/rbob.mp3 .

I've searched google, sheet music sites ... to no avail. I've figured out some of the chord progressions, but I wanna cheat and try to find the sheet music online Wink

TIA -- MikeG

Last edited by mikeg on Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
GraemeS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike, I'm also looking for the sheet music to Rubber Bob and Reflection - both of which are Korg original demo tunes - Did you ever find them, and if you did where can I purchase them?

Thanks.... GraemeS
mikeg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, still haven't found them. Good to hear there's at least one other person interested in Rubber Bob. Laughing
jcwright87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for this music too. I was also curious about the other demos and how I could get a copy of the music.
GraemeS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Sheet music for Korg original compositions Reply with quote

Re sheet music for Rubber Bob and other demo tunes - I contacted KORG in the US and they informed me that the sheet music is not available. A little disappointing really as these tunes often inspire kids to play - anything that gets them away from a PlayStation has to be good, for the kids and their parents!
Ben Hall

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you just work it out by ear?

It's not trivial, but it's hardly the most complicated piano piece ever - mostly some standard chord progressions etc. You may not play it note-perfect, but hey, personalising stuff is more valuable than being able to play an improvised piece with *exactly* the same performance and phrasing...

I'm not really a piano player in that kinda style, but even I wanted to work out some Dave Grusin jazz pieces (which aren't trivial) and although it takes some effort (largely the inversions because that kind of playing isn't natural for me) it's mostly do-able...
Choros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

if concentrating on the Piano only, perhaps a mp3/wave to MIDI SW
could be of help.
There is several software around. Also freeware.

Regards

Choros
Corios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: RUBBER BOB! Reply with quote

I love how I'm not the only person looking for this. It's the best song in the world. Only one video on youtube has some random kid playing it (aka: he's not playing it he's just mashing the keyboard while the demo is on) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LjjUC-hA-A Is there any update as to if anyone's found it!?
Corios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: RUBBER BOB! Reply with quote

I love how I'm not the only person looking for this. It's the best song in the world. Only one video on youtube has some random kid playing it (aka: he's not playing it he's just mashing the keyboard while the demo is on) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LjjUC-hA-A Is there any update as to if anyone's found it!?
Jonas2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: I have the sheets for Rubber Bob! :D Reply with quote

Hey guys, if anybody is still looking for sheets for Rubber Bob. I bought them for 3 euro's.

What I did is mail this guy ''robinpiano'' in youtube. He made a perfect PDF sheet!
This is the link to his Korg Rubber Bob / Old feather blues video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKe0huNua6w&feature=related

Last edited by Jonas2 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
billbaker
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you considered that you can put midi into a scoring program (ANY music) and get sheet music out?

Why look for it when you can generate your own.

You have a midi file from the demo, no?

Look for free (open source) scoring programs.

BB

Triton Extreme 88, Triton Classic Pro, Trinity V3 Pro
+E-mu, Alesis, Korg, Kawai, Yamaha, Line-6, TC Elecronics, Behringer, Lexicon...
Djinkognito

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: export demo in midi Reply with quote

Are the demos on the SP-100 exportable in midi format. I connected midi cables to my computer and in Logic I was able to see data being transmitted when I pressed the keys, but nothing happened when I played the demos. H
Jonas2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately demos can't be exported trough midi. It would have made things a lot easier but it is not possible Sad
pletchermku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Hermes Store Paris Reply with quote

Hermes Clutch
Hermes Uk
Hermes Bags
Hermes Handbags
Buy Hermes Handbags

mulberry outlet
mulberry london
mulberry outlet york
mulberry alexa

Welcome To Buy Mulberry Purses In The Cool Season£¬mulberry handbags uk
Welcome To Mulberry Outlet To Buy Mulberry Handbagsmulberry uk
This Renowned Brand Mulberry Amazes The Users With Its Stylish And Reasonable Collectionsmulberry outlet uk
pletchermku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Hermes Purses Cheap Reply with quote

Hermes Wallets
Hermes Handbags Outlet
Hermes Australia
Shop Hermes
Hermes Nyc

mulberry outlet york
mulberry london
mulberry uk
mulberry bag

High Quality And Cheap Price Mulberry Handbags, mulberry outlet uk
Mulberry Purses For Cheap Are So Bright With Cute Design And Great Colormulberry handbags uk
Mulberry Outlet Online Is Your Best Choice To Buy Replica Designer Handbags!mulberry uk sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: