Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Importing Triton LE PCG's into Karma?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yello_zebra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Importing Triton LE PCG's into Karma? Reply with quote

Sorry if this has been rehashed a dozen times but I'm seeing conflicting information in the forums on this topic.

Scenario: I have a Triton LE with custom Combi's and Programs that I need to recreate in my new-to-me Karma (v2.0).

When attempting to load or open the PCG the Karma says "File Unavailable" or "Unavailable".

If both have the H.I. Engine, why is it so hard to find a conversion utility?

I've tried LeLibby, PCGTools and no luck.

I've seen posts where people say Karma MW can do it, but I'm not seeing enough details to believe it and spend my $149 on the software.

Questions:
1.) Anyone want to PM me and convert my LE.pcg to Karma? Smile
2.) Can anyone who owns Karma MW confirm (with a bit of detail) that the software can do this?
3.) Anyone have any clever ways of doing this at a lower cost?
4.) Could it be that my LE OS version is older and needs to be upgraded to the latest to write PCG's the Karma will understand?

I've got gigs coming up for NYE and my LE is throwing errors once in a while, something about "...bad file handle..." and will cease to make any sound. Googling points to a loose cable or board connection. The LE is getting older and long-in-tooth and so I bought the Karma so that I can carry a backup at all shows.

The sounds are exactly the same, the engine is the same, I just need to get my combi's and programs loaded...

Anyone?

Thanks in advance...

YZ
yello_zebra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re:Importing Triton LE PCG's into Karma? Reply with quote

I just realized that my Karma is ver. 1.5. Even though it came with a Karma 2.0 manual/document it doesn't look like it was upgraded.

I'll try updating the OS and see if I have any better luck loading Triton LE PCG's...

YZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: