Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aragones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available Reply with quote

Hello copy paste.

I read an text advertaising for the Pa600. It was in german and translated so maybe all the text isn't right but this is the text:

"To continue the success of the MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available about the MUSICIAN to load retroactively from December 2012 for the Pa600 available. With this optional extension, new styles and sounds, as well as over 400 musicians SongBook entries to the already very high-quality musical content of the Pa600 added with. This localization of the instrument is a must for musicians and entertainers in German-speaking countries. The MUSICIAN is software made available for download and unlocked by means of a micro SD memory card in the instrument and activated in this way for the instrument. "

Orginal side here: http://www.korg.de/nc/news/news-uebersicht/datum/2012/09/03/pa600-musikant-lokalisierung.html

In the manuals there also are som text about this reader but I can't se anything. My guess is that you need to open it with a screwdriver on the back, where there is a text warning about opening it. Or has anyone els any ideas...?

Regards
Jacob
midimusa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm waiting this localization, but the latest info from this [url] http://www.korg.de/nc/news/news-uebersicht/datum/2012/09/03/pa600-musikant-lokalisierung.html
[/url] site says that it is delayed to january of 2013.
I still waiting.

Hopefully there are good sounds and styles witch are very handy here in Estonia (Latvia etc.) too.
midimusa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available Reply with quote

P.S.

I bought my PA600 from Germany, maybe it is important, maybe not!

I found in Global -> General Controls -> Interface a Language selection.
What that means i don't know yet, but i can choose between Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. I've changed it from English to Estonian and i'm glad, because the keyboard communicates with me anyway in English.
Maybe it is for the Lyrics (and/or) for the filesystem. I have not tried yet.
Lyrics shows pertfect before and after changing the language.
Maybe this goes for filenames (I have not tried yet).

Hopefully the Localisierung does not turns my keyboard to communicate in German.
compusic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's said a micro sd crad is needed, just as mentioned in another thread about Spanish set.

I'm wondering is that micro sd card a hardware dongle? Without it users can't have access to those localized set?
midimusa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available Reply with quote

Hi!

This topic could also be moved to the PA600 section.
I am glad that this (PA600) topic has been added. javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

But here is guestion about the PA600 Musikant version.
Is anyone tried that "Pa600 MUSIKANT ERWEITERRUNGSSOFTWARE" and what (gives) is the "Dongle SD Card"?

I have not yet received my keyboard from repair, it can be could on this week and I'm thinking to by this card.

Does anyone have experience with this card?

Midimusa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: