Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I series = Korg ipad?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
panpanbamboo

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: I series = Korg ipad? Reply with quote

Hi,
I have the Korg ims-20 running on my ipad. So I thought I would be in the right spot for my question here. However Does the letter i in the Korg series stand for software running on the ipad?

I also would like to know how I can expand the sound bank of the ims-20. I'm not looking for expansion by tweaking the sound in the present templates. Is there an option to purchase sound banks from the I tunes app store? Can I import sound files and what form (.wav/mp3) can I import and how?

Regards,
Pan
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I just found your message. You posted to the wrong forum again. You'll find it rather difficult to get any response when you don't carefully read things before you post. The description for this section clearly reads "Korg i-Series keyboards. (i30, i3, i5S and so on)", which the iMS-20 is not listed, since it isn't an i-Series keyboard, despite having an "i" in front. I also wrote in an earlier message that the proper place for your question was the Korg - Apple iPad Software Section section, but you apparently didn't read what I wrote. I say this only to explain why nobody has been responding to your posts, not because I'm angry with you or anything like that. All of us are volunteers here and we each have different interests and sections that we read. Since the i-Series section has nothing to with the iMS-20 iPad software, nobody saw your message. I only found it because I searched your post history to see how you went from 1 post to 5 without me seeing anything but your first post. So, please do read the responses you get carefully. This will save everyone a lot of needless waste of time and effort. At least you did find the right section... Wink
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is dedicated to "i"Pad I imagine that is the purpose of calling it iMS20.
As xmlguy says - it is not an i-series product

Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: