Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Krome drum track question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Krome drum track question Reply with quote

Sorry beginner here...

While playing with drum track like pop ballade in 4/4 time, how do you change the drum beat to 2/4, 6/4, 3/4 or any other beats? I have some music that's not always in 4/4 from beginning to end. How or what is the trick? I have been just stopping the drum beat when it comes to change in time signature and it sounds bad right in the middle of playing.

Also, what is the trick when you want to slow down certain measure? Ritardando? and start first beat on next measure?

Are these possible on the fly live playing either in combi or program mode? If I have to use sequencer mode, how do you do these?

Thanks!
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
The time signature of the Preset Drum Pattern can not be changed.
You can write your own drum pattern in SEQ mod and Export to USER Drum Pattern. Also you can write your own Drums ARP pattern. If you need to direct you please tell me.

Cheers,
Dan
lozw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps use the RPPR function.
Set up several different versions of the drum track as patterns, each with a different tempo setting.
Then assign those patterns to keys at the top or bottom of the keyboard using the RPPR function, and then you can play them in real time, changing the tempo by hitting a different key.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: