Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to Korgpatches?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
navydave

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

This is what I get whenever I try to go to korgpatches. I've tried everything. Funny part is about four months ago, I could get on it for about two weeks, then back to this again 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

It's the only website that i want to get to that says it cannot display. Crying or Very sad

Possibly anti-virus/firewall/spyware-blocker issue? Did you try turning those off to see if one is possibly blocking it? Maybe try another PC (if you have one) at the same location (your house?). I just tried it and I could get to it from my location/computer.
levioter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working fine for me !
And BTW thanks to Jon Lord for that nice site !

Cheers Very Happy
lunaluna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:
ALL RIGHT---ALL RIGHT!!! I admit I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but for some reason I can't bring that site up on my computer and I used to all the time. I haven't changed anything on my computer. I just tried again and this is what i get:

Embarassed
...I've had that problem before just keep trying it'll eventually work..
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:

This is what I get whenever I try to go to korgpatches. I've tried everything. Funny part is about four months ago, I could get on it for about two weeks, then back to this again 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

It's the only website that i want to get to that says it cannot display. Crying or Very sad

see if you can get to this web site ...

http://212.97.132.167

That is the hosting site for korgpatches.com ... if you can get to that site using the IP numbers but can't get to korgpatches.com, you have a DNS problem with your internet service provider or custom DNS settings you may have made to your system.

If you can't get to the site above, then you have something blocking your access to that IP block.

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Still can't get the site. I've tried different computers in my home, turned off all antivirus, nothing. I can go to my son's house and get to the site, but he lives 25 miles away. Oh, well. Thanks to all for your support.
mandala music

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: I got KorgPatches working again by using another browser Reply with quote

Previously, I was entering KorgPatches using Internet Explorer. Currently Internet Explorer doesn't work correctly with KorgPatches. I switched to using Google Chrome to enter the site and now I am able to download files OK from the site.

Now I am downloading the actual patch file instead of simply a weird .htm link to new KorgPatches page saying I have to wait 29 seconds before requesting another file download.

Thanks for the suggestions I got for fixing the problem.
Jon Lord

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I got KorgPatches working again by using another browser Reply with quote

mandala music wrote:
Previously, I was entering KorgPatches using Internet Explorer. Currently Internet Explorer doesn't work correctly with KorgPatches. I switched to using Google Chrome to enter the site and now I am able to download files OK from the site.

Now I am downloading the actual patch file instead of simply a weird .htm link to new KorgPatches page saying I have to wait 29 seconds before requesting another file download.

Thanks for the suggestions I got for fixing the problem.

There is a limit that you can only download 1 patcher every X seconds which seems to bug in your case... weird! I will try investigate this as soon as I have some spare time Smile Thanks for the bug report.

jbondo777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:01 pm    Post subject: korgpatches.com seems totally gone now Reply with quote

just forwards to some bs phishing thing...

is it gone, or just virus infected?
janrhansen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 year old post. No host for me. pretty sure its long gone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: