Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waldorf nave

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Waldorf nave Reply with quote

Anyone try the Waldorf iPad app yet. I bought it and it seems quite interesting. I don't know a fraction of what I want about programming but I think someone with more knowledge would really like this app.
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried it and although I haven't spent much time with it yet I think it's pretty cool. It's definitely unique.

My problem right now is that I just got my first iPad a few weeks ago and downloaded a bunch of synth apps so I haven't had time to get very deep into any of them yet. If I just stop buying new ones for a while I might be able to dig deeper into a few of them.
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with that! I actually did pretty good limiting myself in that department. Games on the other hand is another story entirely! Very Happy
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about getting it myself. Have to limit myself though or elde I'll forget about writing music and just play with the toys! Wink
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nave and animoog are really the only two I have that I really like. I just need a camera connection kit. I keep hoping for a thunderbolt kit because I don't want and adapter and the current one.

I haven't spoken with anyone yet that didn't like Nave. I am sure there will be someone but I haven't met them yet.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera connection kit is really not expensive. My iPad uses the Lightning connection and I'm finding that because it is so new, there is not a lot of hardware that works with it unless I use the camera kit.
Gear: Kronos 73, Triton Pro-X, Wavestation EX, Polysix, King Korg, Monotron and Monotron Duo, Minikorg, Moog Grandmother, 1 Roland U-20, Hammond M3, 4 acoustic and 6 electric guitars, 1 Ibanez 5 string bass, a bunch of microphones and other very cool toys, 1 wife and 3 cats!
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep holding off because I figure next year the lightning stuff will start popping up. I may not make it that long though.
jeremykeys
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know exactly what you mean but I suffer from a lack of patience. "Now" is not really soon enough! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: