Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TR 61 SD card problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcpl123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: TR 61 SD card problem Reply with quote

When I insert an SD card (512 mb) into my TR 61 it locks up. All button lights go out and stop functioning, there is no sound output but the LCD screen remains operational. When I remove the card and power cycle the TR everything returns to normal. Any thoughts?
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally you should format the SD card on the synth... however if it locks up, try to format it on a computer and try again (i.e. formatting it on the synth again).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tcpl123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Formatted the card as FAT32 on a computer and when I inserted it the TR said unformatted Media so I formatted it and it appeared to work however the next time I started the TR it locked up again.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tcpl123 wrote:
Formatted the card as FAT32 on a computer and when I inserted it the TR said unformatted Media so I formatted it and it appeared to work however the next time I started the TR it locked up again.

Can you also perform a low level format from the TR? If that is still the case, also you might try a different SD card.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tcpl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still unable to get this to work. have tried a different SD card and still have a lock up when I insert the card
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: