Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barry murphy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: how to Reply with quote

It would be nice to have a how to heading for korg owners.
I have a pa3x for nine months and I still need help.( I do read the manual)
New owners could be helped with how to's from everything from switching on the first time to how to make a style.
Everyone could contribute and it would be a great help for any type of korg. I know I would contribute with what I have learned so far.
I would appreciate a detailed instruction list for getting a multisample to work.
What do you think?
baz
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask and you shall receive. Wink
This is exactly why this forum is divided up as it is into sections according to products. In this way your questions get answered by someone who will understand your questions.
Here is where you need to be for the pa3x/
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=61
Welcome to a great forum friend.
barry murphy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: how to Reply with quote

Yes I realize that.
But I'm suggesting a thread that takes someone 9new owner) through each step at a time on one particular subject.
For instance, how to make a style from copying from different parts of other styles.
I know how to do it but I'll bet there are owners who would like to know how.
I'm not a excellent player(probably in the bottom category) but I would like to fully use my KB. It fact, It frustrates me when my brain can't cope any more with reading the manual and trying and I'm only 70.
Point me to where it gives a total set of instructions for a use of fx1 and I will be happy.
baz
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to ask first and not here but there. If you don't really want help no one can help you however. If you have questions you have been kindly shown where to get the answer. There are tutorials on youtube for this sort of thing I know. As far as hypothetical questions those I can not help you with something like that. Look up korg videos on other pa boards also which will tell you about style structures and creating them ect. I know they are out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: