Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I set pattern length to always be at 2 instead of 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: How do I set pattern length to always be at 2 instead of 4 Reply with quote

I just got the microsampler...so far so good.

This maybe an odd question, but I have noticed that in the pattern sequencer after I delete a pattern to start over and the pattern length defaults into 4. How can you change the default setting to what ever default you want instead of just 4? I really want to set this to be 2 ALL THE TIME!

If I can make the pattern length setting to 2 globally, that would be awesome. Would be one less thing to think about thus making this machine very useful in live performance in beat making.

I like how the quantize function stays at 8, so how can i get the pattern length to stay at what I want even after I delete a pattern?
Korg DS-10
Korg PadKontrol
Korg K25
Korg Monotron
Korg Electribe 2
Korg Electribe Sampler 2
Roland GK-3A
Roland GI-20
Fishman Triple Play
BC Rich Guitar

My Music
Cubilas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a nice setup there! Exclamation Korg love!

This is the only way to make every pattern start with a 2-bar length. Or any other length for that matter.

I used the editor/librarian software to create a new bank, then in in the PATTERN tab, I changed all the lengths to 2.

I also set all the default keyboard sample keys to Key 35 (the second-to-last key, last sample) as most people like to sample left-to-right.

Here is the bank, tested on my microSampler:
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/download/9fgdg2udtx2419c/Init%20Program%20with%20Two%20Bar%20Patterns.msmpl_bank

I hope this works for you. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: