Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

concert 3500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
castortroysi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: concert 3500 Reply with quote

I need help! This guy left his piano with me. Its pretty beat up. Many keys don't work. The power connector was hanging out of the back duct taped so that no one would take the chord out. He said that he 'soldered it a couple times already'
So I take it apart and solder it pro like and now it is not playing at all!!!
When I press the power button it blinks very fast one light labeled 'piano 1' then one loud tone starts infinitely.
Volume knob turns this tone up and down.
If you press one certain key all of the piano style setting buttons will light up. Press any other key and they go off. Also only about 4 keys will change the ringing tone but barely at all BARELY.
No fuse appears blown and nothing seems out of order. There is a cable with a 5 pin connector and white and yellow wires that isn't connected. There is a place on a circuit board that it could connect to but it was never connected and is obviously tucked to the side.
Please help me before he comes back to find a broken keyboard when he wants it for a show! I have tools and some electronic repair skills but obviously not enough!
castortroysi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmon he is going to be pissed! I can't afford to replace it and I think its something simple.

When I press the second white key to the left it stops makinh sound until a power off and back on. In addition to no sound, the piano2 button led flickers very fast....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: