Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems recording with the PX5D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Problems recording with the PX5D Reply with quote

Hello, new here and hope I can get some help.

I've had the PX5d for a few months now and I've had no problems installing and using the sound editing software but haven't had any success using the included Live Lite recording software.

On the Preferences tab under the Audio Input device section, it states the words "No Input". Under the Audio Output device section, it does list the Pandora. I was wondering how I could fix this in order to record a few ideas I have.

I've also tried Audacity and wasn't able to get the Pandora recognized as an input device.

Would appreciate any help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one can offer any advice?

If there were another place to ask this I would.
piejar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check at home. My Ableton Live works OK.
Are you using WinXP or Vista?

My settings

Live settings
LeonB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works great with live 8 on macbook-pro ( 5 ms latency )

Greatings
Unable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi men
Sorry to dig this old thread. I can't find the Ableton 6 Lite Korg Edition for my new PX5D. I'd like to have the box in work in Linux. Please can you check for me you can change the I/O sampling rate to 48000 with your soft? My box seems to be stuck to 44100 like if it is a cheapo gadget, and my app requires 48000.

Thank you

[EDIT]. I reached to get a Live Lite v9. When using korg usb-asio driver I can set (Hardware config in Live) the driver buffer/latency but the sampling frequency is stuck to 44100. So I believe I can't prevent resampling to 48000. Pandora boxes definitively seem to be cheapos Sad designed because the TAS1020B inside is even 96000 able.
Unable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed cheapo will never work in Linux : http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=12209
usb useless, Pandora goes back to the good old precomputers era devices for its usb-audio. Only a mini-midi subset remains working in linux.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: