Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample Bank REQUESTS!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cubilas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Sample Bank REQUESTS! Reply with quote

Admins, please remove this post.

Last edited by Cubilas on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
pfontaine2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cubilas,

I would dearly love to have a Mellotron bank permanently loaded up with the classic choir, string, and brass sounds.

I remember Rick Wakeman played an Orchestron on Yes' Tormato album but I'm just not familiar with the individual sounds available.

Likewise, I don't know enough about the various Optigan disks to make a suggestion. I know that certain artists like Tom Waits and Steve Hackett have used them before and would love to play with some of these sounds as well.

24K mono sounds ideal, given the lo-fi nature of the original instruments
Sadly the forums seem a bit dead but I love my MicroSampler. It's certainly one of the most versatile instruments I own!

Thanks again,
Pierre
Cubilas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admins, please remove this post.

Last edited by Cubilas on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
pfontaine2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly me. Of course you are correct and Wakeman played (and helped finance) the Birotron. I just saw "tron" in the name and my mind made the unfortunate connection to the Orchestron.

Of course, now I really want to research these instruments. I don't really know anything about the Orchestron and the Talentmaker but I'm very intrigued!

Thanks for the sounds. I'll certainly check them out as soon as I can. Again, thanks for making all these cool sounds available. It's very much appreciated.

Pierre
peahix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 am    Post subject: Optigan/Orchestron/Talentmaker Samples Reply with quote

Hi folks, the Optigan/Orchestron/Talentmaker samples being offered in this thread appear to have originated from the sample collection that I sell at my website, http://www.optigan.com. Please respect my ownership of this material, and the agreement you made upon purchasing the samples not to re-distribute them yourself. Thanks.

If you're interested in buying the sample set yourself, you can do so here: http://optigan.com/shoptigan/soundware/
Cubilas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Pea, I did not intend to violate any purchase agreement. Yes, I do own your collection, but did not know I was in the wrong for 'resampling' a few sounds. I am not providing your entire collection to anyone by any means, simply offering a few samples in MicroSAMPLER format.

I respect your work immensely. Exclamation My intentions were not to infringe upon your work, I apologize and will remove the few banks I have made from re-sampling your work.

At $190, Pea's collection is well worth it.

Again, I apologize. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: