Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!!***URGENT***!!***PARTS****!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jojo

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: !!***URGENT***!!***PARTS****!! Reply with quote

Hi all! It's been a long time since my last post, but I was wondering where I might obtain some new end caps for my TE.

I'm in a (professional) music video for an album being produced by somebody very well-known (who shall remain nameless), so I'd really like to find the replacement end caps. The end cap which houses the tube, joystick, etc, is of particular importance. The caps on my unit must have gotten damaged in transport.

The damage is pretty badly visible.

I tried the old Parts is Parts website a former Korgie recommended, but alas, the end caps seem to have been discontinued or they're just not available any longer.

I need at least the left end cap (tube housing, etc) by Thursday or Friday (prefer Thursday so as to allow adequate time for install).

Exclamation Exclamation HELP Exclamation Exclamation

Thanks!

"How do you spell a good instrument? K O R G!"
depulse

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, the right end cap is broken after moving house. It is very fragile, the synth was in a thick soft synth case and handled with care. I haven't found any place where extra end caps can be bought.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the situation, but since it's a music video, couldn't you simply borrow any half decent looking keyboard and pretend to play that?
jojo

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

depulse wrote:
I have the same problem, the right end cap is broken after moving house. It is very fragile, the synth was in a thick soft synth case and handled with care. I haven't found any place where extra end caps can be bought.

Soft case here, too. Ugh. Should've toughed it out with a hard case, eh?
As it turns out, I misunderstood and we're shooting the video in my city next Saturday instead of this Saturday (out of town).

Thanks for your help anyhow. Smile

If anyone does end up finding the parts, please let me know. I'll also post if I find them anywhere. Thanks again!

"How do you spell a good instrument? K O R G!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: