Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fukushima Epic Stupidity.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Fukushima Epic Stupidity. Reply with quote

The level of lies and total incompetence that has been demonstrated at Fukushima by Tepco is of such epic proportions that I have to wonder, are these people really that stupid or are they intentionally trying to wipe all humans and life from the world.

This latest news really blows my mind as the amount of accidents that happen at Fukushima on a daily basis seems to have no bounds for stupidity.

http://rt.com/news/fukushima-radioactive-leak-water-324/

Tell you one thing, whatever about living on the same planet at these stupid people, I can't believe the Japanese government hasn’t arrest everyone in management at tepco, and seek the immediate help from every nation on the planet to address this issue.

For a nation that eats so much sea food, I worry for all the people there.

Regards
Sharp.
John Hendry

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: Fukushima disaster still ongoing... Reply with quote

Well I went to that site and hours have gone past reading nothing but sad news as the Fukushima disaster Tepco is responsible for and should have never have happened in the first place was just the beginning of reading one story after another where money and power has corrupted people in control so much that the most simple and basic acts of common sense are being ignored. People in power don't care about anyone but themselves and the gang they belong to for support.

Once reasonable and good people now believe their own lies they tell others rather than face up to what they have become. The Great Professor warned us, but his warnings have been ignored and his gift of knowledge went on to create a following generation of egomaniacs who call him an "Old Fuddy Duddy" and a 19th Century thinker yet even with all the new data collected cannot understand what the layman now knows. The rich are lost and confused but Nature's laws remain intact to punish them for ignoring the truth and what is obvious. You get what you put out... it just takes time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: