Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stopping a One Shot that is hit by accident

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billskinzfifth

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Stopping a One Shot that is hit by accident Reply with quote

My next noob question that I cannot figure out is once I have long One Shot samples loaded into the microSAMPLER and I accidentally hit the wrong key, how can I stop the wrong sample playing mid stream while letting the others continue play? Or is that even possible? e.g. I have several long One Shot samples that I have loaded [thanks to lloydsmith for helping me to convert Gate Samples to One Shot Samples.. Very Happy ] and I hit them sequentially to a beat in a live playing situation. I have accidentally hit the wrong key and would like to stop that One Shot sample without having to wait for it to play through in its entirety. Some of these are 5 or more seconds long and it's a bummer that they are playing at the incorrect time... I know the simple answer is, "Don't hit the wrong key..." but barring that, is there a way to stop a single sample playing mid-stream? QuestionQuestionQuestion

thx

jEFf
CapacitorVoice

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Accidental one shot Reply with quote

I have had the same problem. As far as I know, you can't really stop it, but you can hit the key again so it is a selected sample, then hit reverse, so it goes back to the beginning and will stop. I used that at a few shows where I did this by accident. A lot of people in the crowd liked it and thought it was added as a live accent. Hope this helps.
Korg MicroKorg, MicroKorg XL, MS-1, KP-3, Mini KP, Monotron, Monotron Duo, DS-10, Yamaha CS2x, QY-70, Electrix Warp-Factory, Mo-FX, Akai AX-60, Waldorf Blofeld Synthesizer, TC-Helicon Voicelive Touch, Voicetone Synth.

https://myspace.com/capacitor/music/songs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: