Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live-looping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kajducker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Live-looping Reply with quote

Hi! I just got the kross and im trying to figure how to use it for live looping, kind of confused

What i want to do is make a beat with step sequencer, or midisynced to an external clock like a drum machine or computer, add a bass loop in sync, then add some keys on a separate track, without having to stop the beat and the bass-loop. Ive managed to get a bass- loop playing with the beat, but when i try to record the keys on top, i have to stop the loop-cycle with the bass to record. (?)

also I want the ability to overwrite and or delete recorded loops on individual tracks while everything else is playing.

and, is it really possible to get the audio-recorder to sync to the sequencer? for example add a bass guitar loop on audio-in?

Thanks a bunch
tommymandel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Live-looping Reply with quote

Kajducker wrote:

{1} also I want the ability to overwrite and or delete recorded loops on individual tracks while everything else is playing.

{2} and, is it really possible to get the audio-recorder to sync to the sequencer? for example add a bass guitar loop on audio-in?

Thanks a bunch

1. If I'm not mistaken that's been discussed and can't be done on the Kross
2. Yes, that is possible. it all syncs together: there's a field for setting starting audio-recorder when you start the sequencer.
Kajducker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks

that's too bad, it would be immensely cool to use it at a sort of midi- looper,
maybe they could add a special mode in an update to make it possible
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: