Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brand new Pandora Mini - two issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOldHarry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Brand new Pandora Mini - two issues Reply with quote

I bought this for working on bass parts with my ipod;

Two problems:
1: All the "Bass" patches have crazy low levels, while all the guitar patches have really hot output. Is that what everyone else has seen? I worked around this by editing a guitar patch with bass settings and now it sounds okay, but that's a lot of work to correct a problem with EVERY bass patch.

2: My ipod sounds ALL kinda screwed when plugged in. I thought it might be the pitch correction SW - and when I go into that page to disable or edit that, suddenly my ipod sounds normal... but I exit that page and it goes back to sounding just whacky - lots of what sounds like digital aliasing & echo. This reeks of a SW problem to me - anyone else experience this?

I'd really rather not send this piece back, but if I can't resolve these issues I'll have little choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: