Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg microSampler (circuit bending)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Korg microSampler (circuit bending) Reply with quote

I'm looking to make bending the KMS more easily accessible, especially since it's becoming a RARE piece of gear...

1) We need all the insides marked/diagrammed (I really have no idea what I'm looking at in there and don't want to melt anything).

2) We should be able to make each pad have its own individual output, like I saw someone do with the Volca Beats... (it would be so very powerful).

3) We will need to totally remove the casing since keyboard synths are just very unattractive; pads and bodies should be simple enough to attach...

4) Is there anything we can do with the KMS and an Arduino device?

5) If anyone wants to go in on getting all this information with me, it would cut the waiting time and we could all have a footnote at the bottom of the instructions page (I was thinking instructables.com).

Korg is not going to be working on this machine and if they do, it'll be for its' 10 year anniversary.. (2019)

I have some people on the Facebook forum for the KMS asking questions like this and I thought I would just be THAT GUY to post it here...

Let's get organized. Smile
I have lots of samplers and this one has been my absolute favorite probably due to how much control is offered 'on-the-fly'/'free-improvisationally.'
Korg microSampler
Korg KP3+
Korg KPQ
Ableton Live 9 suite + MAX
Arduino UNO
Electribe Sampler MPS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: