Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG i4S floppy emulator - not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theremin_milano

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: KORG i4S floppy emulator - not working Reply with quote

I have a keyboard KORG i4S and I broke the floppy disk. I bought on e-bay emulator Gotek SFR1M44-TU100K I can not make it work.
The Korg i4S emulator connects via a 26-pin flat cable and I bought the adapter 34-to-26 pin.
Still not working. when I give the command load or save the display read "can not read disk"
despite having partitioned the key with virtual floppy from 720kb I do not know what to do anymore.
I need you to tell me if you have a suitable emulator for Korg i4S connector with 26 pins and
I guarantee you that if I install it in the keyboard functions and I do not create problems.
Probably the Korg does not recognize the emulator 1.44 (SFR1M44-TU100K), but recognizes only one to 720. I'm not very experienced so I ask your help to solve the problem.
Hello and thanks. Massimo

ps: sorry for bad english:-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg i-Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: