Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X50 Arp and Logic Pro X Frustrations...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IAM_ROKO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Korg X50 Arp and Logic Pro X Frustrations... Reply with quote

Hi, I have been having some issues using my Korg X50 with Logic Pro X. Specifically when trying to play and record a sound with arp switched on. When I first start everything up, go to the sound I want on the X50, switch on the arp, it plays as expected. Very soon thereafter when I want to play and record the midi in Logic Pro the arp stops working. The light switch is still but the sound played is just a single sound, the arp isnt triggered (holding down the keys). I havent changed anything as far as I'm aware. The only way to get it working again is to switch the X50 off and on again when it will work for a very short time. When not plugged into my mac with the USB cable it keeps working so there must be something from Logic stopping it I guess. Have tried starting a new, totally empty song but same problem. Its very frustrating and stopping me from doing what I want which is to create music! If someone can help I would be hugely grateful! Thanks, R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: