Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg AX3000g Expression pedal question before purchase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seanie280672

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 am    Post subject: Korg AX3000g Expression pedal question before purchase Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here but definitely not new to the world of effects, I've been offered one of these units by a friend of a friend fairly cheap, I've read some reviews and watched some YouTube videos, and although its quite an old unit now I'm still quite impressed, however there is a couple of questions I have before I buy it which none of the videos etc seem to cover, I guess someone who has one or had one can answer.

What I would like to know is, has the expression pedal got a switch built into it to switch the wwh on and off ?

I know this can be done via the control pedal, but if the expression pedal has a switch then this frees up the control pedal for other effects.

One final question, when the wah effect on the expression pedal is off, what does the expression pedal do ? Is it a volume pedal or can you assign it to be a volume pedal when wah is off or is it just a dead pedal and does nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: