Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My New Kross 1/9/15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korglee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: My New Kross 1/9/15 Reply with quote

I'm a Kronos owner who just bought a Kross 61. Really looking forward to getting into it. Thanks.
tommymandel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool!
Auquicu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news Korglee.
You might want to join the KORG KROSS SHARE group in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KorgKrossShare/
shaneblyth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold my Kronos bought th Kross and a Casio PX5S as Im live on stage had a few hiccups with the Kronos and a bit of a beast to carry make sure you play with the 4 bonus packs. Backup your stuff first to the sdcard and use PCGTools to make custom banks of your favs from the bonus packs and put them onto the card and load into the users programs section Unfortunately they max out at 128. Thats why you can only load 1 of the 4 packs at a time. Theres some nice new sounds in there.
Macbook Air 13"
Mainstage 3
Korglee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy with the Kross. It sounds very organic to me and has lots of variety in all of the sound categories. The keyboard is very compact and very light. The audio recorder is terrific. It's my favorite feature and what sold me on the Kross even though there was no way to demo it in any store I went to ( no SD card). Having unlimited overdubs, being able to record all of the Kross sounds with their individual effects intact, not having to worry about note stealing, having punch in and punch out, being able to input and record microphones and live instruments and utilize the Korg effects and the fact that the recorder itself is just so easy to use - absolutely terrific! I've recorded a bunch of 30 sec sound collages with up to ten overdubs, some with lead and harmony vocals and the quality of the recordings is wonderful. Unlimited overdubbing! I downloaded the new banks to the SD card and there definitely are some really good patches to supplement the onboard presets. I'm so happy with the Kross that I had the Operation Guide printed up at Staples! Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: