Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MR-1 ISSUE / NO USB CONNECTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miki Mart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: MR-1 ISSUE / NO USB CONNECTION Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing an issue with my MR-1. It worked fine 'til a few days ago. It still works, but the USB connection. My computer(s) do not "see" it anymore. It does not exist...

After an internet search I found a solution to recover MR-1 capability of USB connectivity. In order to do so, I need two important things (numbers): the MR-1 VID
(VENDOR IDENTIFICATION) and PID (PROCESS IDENTIFIER). I contacted the Italian Korg Support Center and they told me they do ignore this piece of information. I contacted the Korg American site, but they told me to contact the Italian Support...Great!!

Does anybody of you know what I'm looking for?

This is the link in which you can find a discussion between guys who had my same problem a few years ago:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39477&sid=c450e5952d99f354c9b89d312f3622a0

I'd be immensely grateful if you could give me a hand to get out of this.

Many thanks
Miki Mart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

I'm quite sorry to see the info I'm looking for is unknown. I'm sure someone knows it, but didn't see my post.

I've contacted the Italian korg tech service. Obviously, they told me again Korg never provided them with VID and PID for MR-1.
So, I should pay something like 260,00 euros to replace the mainboard...

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Adding another 30,00 euros I could buy a Tascam DR-70D. I paid my MR-1 approx. 360,00 euros...

Again, a great disappointment. Truly hilarious, if not tragic.

Thanks, Korg...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: