Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moving SNG files across folders?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muzik_guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Moving SNG files across folders? Reply with quote

Please forgive me if I'm asking a ridiculous or redundant question. I'm not a Korg newbie by any stretch but I can't seem to figure out if or how this works.

I created a sequencer track and backed it up in a folder that is no longer in use. I now have another folder on my SD card which features all of my current patches and I'd like to somehow associate it with that folder. I thought about renaming to the current folder's default SNG file, "New File" but I don't want to screw anything up.

My reason for asking is that I load this sequence onstage during a live performance and while doing so a few weeks ago, I accidentally loaded ALL, which overwrote all of my newer settings, which to my chagrin were not backed up. All hell broke loose and I was left improvising the rest of the night! lol

So, now I have my current settings backed up and I just want to delete the old folder and all of its associated files after I have figured out how to bring the old SNG file over to the new folder. All of the progs/combis that the SNG file utilizes are the same as the old folder, so I don't anticipating any instrument patches getting lost in the switch.

I hope this makes sense! I'm struggling to find the right words Smile

Thanks in advance for any help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: