Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we STUPID ????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is happy with this MESS
ME
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
NOT ME
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
I'M A STUPID
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are there any of the developer team, to tell as what is his plan for future. I am talking about the near future. I am a buyer of the finished not a experiment product.

Completely understand that you are frustrated.
Firstly, no manufacturer is going to divulge future plans, near or far (would be nice but that's reality)
If you believe you are an owner of an unfinished product only fit for experimentation, then get rid of it immediately and get your money back (or don't buy it in the first place).

I would need clarification of your term "unfinished" - can't see anything unfinished - but I may be wrong - please give me some unfinished facts.

From what I am reading on these forums and elsewhere, I seriously believe you'll find that the product matches its detailed specs and manuals. Yes there are a couple of bugs discovered which Korg have already acknowledged ON THESE FORUMS (aren't we lucky)
This is a NEW keyboard with some different designs, new features and different hardware.

If you want it to be exactly like the last model with a few new things then maybe consider a Tyros or simply keep the last model if it is nearer to your needs.

I am VERY keen to get all the info I can on this amazing keyboard and then I'll decide when to buy.
So far I am seeing the same few owners wanting a small collection unspecified features or changes (some even wish-list items) - and that's fine.
Seems like the feedback from owners who are out there playing it are excited by it enjoying it.

I, and maybe others reading these topics, am keen to get a clear picture of this keyboard.
It is very hard to determine from such a small number of complaints most of which, as I say, are not items misrepresented in any way in the documentation.

The "satisfied" owners feedback is very encouraging so far - would like to hear more.

Keep it all coming and thanks

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
iOpus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="karmathanever"]
Quote:

If you want it to be exactly like the last model with a few new things then maybe consider a Tyros or simply keep the last model if it is nearer to your needs.

Hmm.
I think that the number of buyers of every new Korg arranger is 80% of existing users of any earlier Pa arranger.
We follow the Korg, so Korg must follow us.
Korg, please back to us missed options (fill to var, older PA Global -General settings - locks e.t.c.). It is not good in any case the good things that we're used to reject it.
The error has been made and should be recognized and corrected from Korg. After all, in order is to listen to the voices of the faithful users. Wink
Korg M3
Korg PA3X 61
Korg PA4x 61
Korg PA5x 61 Musician, computer scientist and electronic engineer
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iOpus wrote:
Quote:
I think that the number of buyers of every new Korg arranger is 80% of existing users of any earlier Pa arranger.
+1. That's very true.
korgmkd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iOpus"][quote="karmathanever"]
Quote:

+1. Totally agree with iOpus.
aderum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Too Risky Reply with quote

As a Korg faithful I've upgraded to all of their previous arrangers. Now with Pa4
issues listed here it seems too risky to spend on it and re learn new os. Reason to replace Pa3x would be for better sounding machine , but if it comes with so many concerns and os changes that does nothing (on the contrary)to improve performance...I will skip this one.
Korg, you let us down this time.
Ade
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Korg, you let us down this time.

Hmmmm....
I repeat - I am very grateful for everyone's feedback and comments but seriously, Korg has not let anyone down - no promises broken, no false representation in any documentation, direct responses from Paolo is also a great bonus for us, and probably most bug fixes sorted - and who knows, we might get FILL-to-VAR re-instated Confused

If I had a PA4X here right now I would definitely not consider myself as stupid - I'd be up late every night playing it.

When I get one, I will know what I'm getting, embrace and enjoy the changes and play lots of music (some not particularly well!!) - that is what has happened for me with all my model updates so far.
If you really think you are stupid, PLEASE send your PA4X in my direction - happy to relieve you of the stupidity Wink

Just my 2 cents...

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on the ball again, Pete. Happy New Year to you. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: