Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sv-1 88 key jumps to wrong octave

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omvpe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:48 am    Post subject: sv-1 88 key jumps to wrong octave Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm having an issue with my burgundy SV-1 88. I've had it for a few years and bought it new - the problem just started. When I play a repeated key on the second or more repetition, the note will jump up exactly one octave. Playing softly seems to make the problem occur more frequently - and it happens on every sound, on any key. I mostly use the keyboard as a piano, so it's quite noticeable. I don't take it to gigs or move it around, so it's not the result of travel.

I restored the keyboard to factory settings, reinstalled the OS, and installed soundpack 2 but the issue remains.

Anyone else had this issue? Thanks for any help or insight.
i_am_binky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like something Korg would have to fix hands-on. I'd contact their support; most SV-1 problems should be familiar to Korg by now; hopefully they'll know.
    Google korg contact support your country
and see if they can help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: