Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross not loading combi & audio recording information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shutoku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Kross not loading combi & audio recording information Reply with quote

Back on Halloween, I did a gig where we were playing "Thriller"
I had recorded the sound effect at the beginning, and Vincent price laughing at the end on the Kross
We go for sound check and the recordings are gone! I bring the Kross back home before the gig to re-record the parts, set it up and the recordings are back....hmmmmm I think to myself, and the gig goes fine (actually it was a nightmare, but that was about the singer, not the Kross lol)

In the last few days, three times now I have found my user combi's gone, until I restart the Kross.
On one occasion...maybe twice, I was using a second keyboard as a midi controller, going to the midi in on the Kross. I turned the controller on while the Kross was already on, and I lost my user combis and had to reboot the Kross.
This didn't happen before so I wonder if it is the sd card is the issue, or something else.
I'll have to try to do some trouble shooting but I wondered if anyone else has experiences this issue and found any solutions.

I am a bit worried because I have a student concert coming up and will be running some pre-recorded backing tracks from the Kross...kids are nervous enough without an equipment malfunction!
Dragan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kross not loading combi & audio recording informatio Reply with quote

Shutoku wrote:
Back on Halloween, I did a gig where we were playing "Thriller"
I had recorded the sound effect at the beginning, and Vincent price laughing at the end on the Kross
We go for sound check and the recordings are gone! I bring the Kross back home before the gig to re-record the parts, set it up and the recordings are back....hmmmmm I think to myself, and the gig goes fine (actually it was a nightmare, but that was about the singer, not the Kross lol)

In the last few days, three times now I have found my user combi's gone, until I restart the Kross.
On one occasion...maybe twice, I was using a second keyboard as a midi controller, going to the midi in on the Kross. I turned the controller on while the Kross was already on, and I lost my user combis and had to reboot the Kross.
This didn't happen before so I wonder if it is the sd card is the issue, or something else.
I'll have to try to do some trouble shooting but I wondered if anyone else has experiences this issue and found any solutions.

I am a bit worried because I have a student concert coming up and will be running some pre-recorded backing tracks from the Kross...kids are nervous enough without an equipment malfunction!

What SD-card type do you use? Did you format the card in the Kross or elsewhere? I haven't had any issues with SanDisk cards that were formatted in the Korg itself.
Shutoku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I'm using SanDisk cards formatted in the Kross.
I've been using the same card for about a year now. I don't take it out, it just stays in the Kross.
It was perfectly fine until the Halloween gig and the last week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: