Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time-Sliced samples in Sequencer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lebeau99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Time-Sliced samples in Sequencer Reply with quote

I know. Extreme is 10 years old and if I were serious, I'd get a Kronos.
Well I am serious and I love the Extreme.
But I still have this problem with Sampling
I can load sample loops, edit them ( truncate, slice, save MS to Prog) and everything. Directories are the way they should be after time slice (bunch of new MS's containing the slices, etc). Sequencer on/off switch will play sliced sample at the appropriate time complete with tempo modification. (OG, p79, step Cool
But after I Convert MS to Prog (E bank) and load to sequencer, I can no longer alter tempo.

I'm dealing with rhythm loops, mainly from Loopmaster. 8 or 9 in a given pack. First one saved to E1, 2nd to F1, etc. 1 key per sample. After converting MS to Prog I can choose E003 for Tr 1 in SEQ and play each of the loops one at a time or all together by pressing the appropriate key. E1 - C2 or so. Handy.
That's what I want to be able to do. And I can do it.
But I also want to be able to alter tempo. And I can't do that.

What step am I missing here?

Where's Shrike when you need him?
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: