Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it possible to add different effects to different keys?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skorilla

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to add different effects to different keys? Reply with quote

For example, I've added distortion to the kick, and I want to add reverb to the snare, but instead, when I try to change the snare to reverb, it also changes the kick to reverb, losing the distortion. Is there any way around this?
Telengard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has only one effect you can use at one time and your only control for each key is an enable/disable of the effect. But you can "bake" the effect into the original sample via re-sampling. You can keep re-sampling with a different effect to add more character.

So you would have the distortion on for the kick and re-sample it then change to the reverb and re-sample the snare.

This allows to make some crazy sounds when you start thinking of all the possibilities.

Does that make sense?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: