Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something Interesting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Something Interesting Reply with quote

Something interesting happened the other day. Having had my PA4 now for about a month and going through a lot of pain trying to get the on-board harmonizer to work I finally got it to function.
I have been using one of the presets (2 up 1 down) and activating it with my EC5 foot pedal. It worked well until the other day and then suddenly there was no more harmonizer. Foot switch on chords were being played right but no harmony. So I rebooted, that didn't help. I checked the setup to see if anything had happened and in the end I can't find why this thing stopped working. Since I have some gigs to perform looks like I'm back to the digitech harmonizer I used before. Your thoughts welcome. Thanks..Chuck
Old fingers
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: fix Reply with quote

chuck ,
did you make a backup of you system or keyboard before when everything work for you ,, if so , load that back in and see if it work , this happen to me ,i did a up grade and all went well , all songs and sounds and setting work fine , but i did not try my mike and harmonizer , went to a job and no mike and harmon at all ..reboot and still the same .went home an before doing a reinstall. i try just to load the backup first and it work and fix the mike and harmonizer ,let us know if you fine out what went wrong.
Chuck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassing response. Somehow the channel on the mixer that was used for the harmonies got muted. I did not notice it until I started my quality control checklist and it was the last thing on the list for me to check. Sorry to have bother you all. Thanks
Old fingers
DonM
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happens to the best of us! Happened to me last night. I set up and wasn't getting sound on one channel of p.a. Checked everything in the world, and finally realized I had plugged one of the 4x output cables into the wrong hole.
DonM
Bernie9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sure done that many times in the last fifty years lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: