Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MicroARRANGER How Do I Access The Multi-Track Sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splishen-Splosher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: MicroARRANGER How Do I Access The Multi-Track Sequencer Reply with quote

Greetings Folks,

I recently purchased the microARRANGER to use as a quick Sketch Pad, and I had one track at a time sequencing in mind - NOT the backing sequencer.

However, the user manual (notoriously ambiguous) page 80 - is far from clear on this - there is no mention specifically of an Multi-Track sequencer option (one-track-at-a-time).
Mention is made of the 'Song' Mode and the 'Backing' sequencer, but those two appear to be one of the same.

In the manual of PA900, and even in the PA500, it clearly sets out the keystrokes (buttons to press) to access the sequencer menu, providing the user with three choices; one of them multitrack, if I remember correctly.

Clearly, I am missing something here; can someone ease my misery and frustration here, please?

Since the microARRANGER doesn't have its own sub forum I've posted here in the belief that it shares the same OS as the PA50SD and PA80.

With Thanks,

Mike.

Networked Music PC's running Cubase, Studio One, and Live, with VST Sample Libraries.

MOTU interfaces; Hardware Outboard: EQs, Dynamics, Lexicon PCM Reverberators.
Splishen-Splosher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Please Move My Topic Reply with quote

Having now seen the section Korg Arrangers (General), that forum might have been a better option for this topic.

Please could a Moderator move it to Korg Arrangers (General).

Mike.

Networked Music PC's running Cubase, Studio One, and Live, with VST Sample Libraries.

MOTU interfaces; Hardware Outboard: EQs, Dynamics, Lexicon PCM Reverberators.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: