Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa4x pads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Pa4x pads Reply with quote

This afternoon i was toying with the pa4x in a music shop, wayting for a demo of the montage...

Just love the style Samba Brasil, and how for example the first bass pad really changes the style... Into a more modern version...

But what struck me, is that while selecting the pads tab on the main screen one could not see if the pads where midi or audio, one shot or looped... Might be nice if Korg could add extra visualls so you could see what kind of pad is behind the buttons.. (Or did i miss something?)
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa4x pads Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
This afternoon i was toying with the pa4x in a music shop, wayting for a demo of the montage...

Just love the style Samba Brasil, and how for example the first bass pad really changes the style... Into a more modern version...

But what struck me, is that while selecting the pads tab on the main screen one could not see if the pads where midi or audio, one shot or looped... Might be nice if Korg could add extra visualls so you could see what kind of pad is behind the buttons.. (Or did i miss something?)
I had the same impression the first time I used the PA4X.
Actually you can press the Pad Tab on the bottom of the screen (3rd Tab from left) and you will see the information of all 4 pads.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa4x pads Reply with quote

BR wrote:
Bachus wrote:

I had the same impression the first time I used the PA4X.
Actually you can press the Pad Tab on the bottom of the screen (3rd Tab from left) and you will see the information of all 4 pads.

Yes, i did that, it just shows the names, which indicate some of its use.. But not all the information...
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa4x pads Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
Quote:
... But not all the information...

Shift + Pad (1,2,3 or 4) gives all the information about Pads.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa4x pads Reply with quote

BR wrote:
Bachus wrote:
Quote:
... But not all the information...

Shift + Pad (1,2,3 or 4) gives all the information about Pads.

Thanks...
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else making extensive use of pads on top of styles?
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bachus wrote:
Anyone else making extensive use of pads on top of styles?
I use the Pads for some short audio introduction.
Pian-ista

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you use audio in pads?. I can't figure it out.
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pian-ista wrote:
How do you use audio in pads?. I can't figure it out.
You need to import your Audio into Pa4X and then Save it as a Sound in Sound Record mode. Then you record the imported sound in one the pad in STYLE/PAD Record mode.
Pian-ista

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You need to import your Audio into Pa4X and then Save it as a Sound in Sound Record mode. Then you record the imported sound in one the pad in STYLE/PAD Record mode.

Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: