Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg m3m midi setting problems and combi update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khymbo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: korg m3m midi setting problems and combi update Reply with quote

hi everybody,
i'm a new korg user, i'm working on a m3-m version v2.04
not mine but i've to play it. i'm trying to work with
the combi sounds. i'm following the manual and trying to
split and layer, for creating my own sounds.
i'm passing through the page select+3 4
working on the timbre paramter and zone delay
for modifying the midi channel and select the gch, or
modify the zone and velocity. i can't change any of these parameter
when i touch the int or gch it doesn't move.
i've saved on a usb support the combi and program
and i've tryied to reset to the original setting, always following
the manual procedures, but it doesn't change anything.
the memory protections are not in use, i don't know how to
proceed, i like the sounds but i cannot work with the combinations.
someone can help me pls? thks
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there other areas of the screen that are not responsive? If so then you might be having touch screen problems which are somewhat common with the M3. You could try recalibrating the screen in Global mode to see if that helps.

If it is the touch screen and recalibrating doesn't help you could install the PC editor and make your changes that way.
khymbo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, the display it's ok,
i can change the screen to other sections and it works, the midi areas doesn't works. you can select the notes for ex g9 c1 and you vannot change it, it's like if the midi it's blocked.
i'm coming now from the new setting that i have to do without split.
i can masquerade the volocity with the mixer, but i have to threat a ws like a simple synth!!! it's a pity. i've rcvd reply from italian user of kronos that suggest me to selcet copy from program, so' i can avoid the obstacle for layers, but not for split and i have to chng everytime patch during the tracks.
i'm not a korg user and i don't know very well the logic of this os, if anybody have some othr sugg. thks
ang

Bald Eagle wrote:
Are there other areas of the screen that are not responsive? If so then you might be having touch screen problems which are somewhat common with the M3. You could try recalibrating the screen in Global mode to see if that helps.

If it is the touch screen and recalibrating doesn't help you could install the PC editor and make your changes that way.
khymbo

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khymbo wrote:
no, the display it's ok,
i can change the screen to other sections and it works, the midi areas doesn't works. you can select the notes for ex g9 c1 and you vannot change it, it's like if the midi it's blocked.
i'm coming now from the new setting that i have to do without split.
i can masquerade the volocity with the mixer, but i have to threat a ws like a simple synth!!! it's a pity. i've rcvd reply from italian user of kronos that suggest me to selcet copy from program, so' i can avoid the obstacle for layers, but not for split and i have to chng everytime patch during the tracks.
i'm not a korg user and i don't know very well the logic of this os, if anybody have some othr sugg. thks
ang

hello everybody, just working with nicolas sabini, the m3's owner, we've found another wayout.. the m3 driver by the editor on pc/mac works, so' we can go on with the programming, but this is not enough, if anyone has a real solution or got the same problem with system version 2.0.4 pls contact me. thks bye

Bald Eagle wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: