Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good headphones for the Korg SV1?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MangoT

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Good headphones for the Korg SV1? Reply with quote

Hello you all sensible ears,

I recently purchased a Korg SV1 88 Black edition with keyboard amp/PA system: Behringer K900FX. I definitely noticed that the sound is better plugging headphones directly through the Korg (my Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9). I knew it before buying it anyway.

Now, I bought the ATH-ANC9 a couple months ago for different purposes: travel, study, basically for quiet moments and I'm happy with it (it has the noise cancelling option). However now that I purchased the Korg SV1, I am wondering if its not better to get a better headphones for this kind of us.
The cable on the ATH-ANC9 is a little too short in my opinion, and since it runs on one AAA battery, I will use too many batteries while practicing with this headphone. So I'm considering buying new headphones more appropriate for amp/monitor or to directly plug in the SV1.
My question are: what headphones are you using with your SV1? Do you know if it will be better than the ATH-ANC9? Are there any headphones specifications that I need to look for, for using withe SV1?

Thank you

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: