Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 wins over Mainstage, IMO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keeverw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: M3 wins over Mainstage, IMO Reply with quote

I keep reading these forums about MainStage, and the like. And I get tempted to go back to that. But then I sit down and play my M3 and it sounds so good, I forget about Mainstage.

It's not that DAW's don't have advantages over workstations on stage. They do. But there is something about just having an instrument, and knowing it really well, and how to get the sounds out of it you want. I am not there yet but I am working toward it with my M3.

But a computer rig just doesn't feel like an instrument. And I used one for years.

Someday when the new flagship comes out I will probably upgrade to a Kronos, but I don't think I'll go back to a computer setup again.

I even compared pianos last night to NI "The Giant" which I own, and it sounded more "high-quality" but as to which one was more pleasant to my ears, the M3 Stereo Grand won.

Not sure why I felt the need to post this. It was just on my mind.
"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not even worth comparing to the glory that will be revealed to us." Rom 8:18
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: