Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faulty Pitchblack Pro?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Faulty Pitchblack Pro? Reply with quote

Hey all.

I bought myself a Korg Pitchblack Pro last week, to replace my dying DTR1 (which, to be fair, is almost as old as me...)

Set it up in my rack, everything was great, it had nice flashy lights and tuned my guitar - couldn't ask for more.

However, when I got to band practice, it no longer wanted to do the tuning part. My sound was still passing through it (confirmed by turning it off and the sound stops) - but it didn't register my notes or attempt to tune anything.

Today I pulled it back out and tried it direct - my guitar cable straight in, nothing else - and still nothing.

There's not exactly many buttons on this thing, but I looked through the manual and there doesn't seem to be any sort of disable tuning method that I'd accidentally turned on. I've tried both inputs, still nothing.

Anyone got any ideas what might be going on with it, or do I just have a dead unit? I can return it if I need to as I bought it new literally last Thursday, but it'd just be a real pain especially after my 20-year old DTR1 has worked so well until recently =/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: