Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHY is the virtual M1 LOAD button greyed out sometimes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ulrichburke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:20 am    Post subject: WHY is the virtual M1 LOAD button greyed out sometimes? Reply with quote

Dear Anyone.

I've had the Virtual M1 software a while now but still haven't sussed this one out even AFTER looking through the manual (if I missed something there, tell me!)

Sometimes - like right now, grrr! - the LOAD button on the individual sounds - that's in the column under the word PERFORMANCE on the left side of the screen - is greyed out and won't let you put any new sounds into that column. Most time's it's black and will but every so often it greys out.

Why? Can anyone tell me the situations, in detail hopefully, when it greys out and when it's black and will let you change individual sounds? At the moment I'm just reloading it till the button goes black again but I shouldn't have to do that, should I?

I'm one of these rare people who reads manuals, too! I've read the manual several times but can't find anything telling me why this happens and yes, I'm probably missing it because it's not described the way I'm expecting.

Yours hopefully

Chris.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Korg Legacy Collection M1 presumably. If so, there is a Korg Legacy Collection (KLC) section in this forum where this question couild have been posted.

The Load option, that appears in the KLC M1's drop down menu, opened by clicking on the "down arrow" buttons in the top right corner of each performance slot, is greyed out whenever a browser (Combi or Prog) is displayed in the right hand pane of the window.

That seems like expected behaviour, since clicking on the Load menu item opens the M1 browser. Once a browser is opened, there's no need to open it again, hence the greying out.

Is that what is being observed in this case?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: