Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No sounds in C, D and S bank for the trinity plus! Help pls!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TL1975

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: No sounds in C, D and S bank for the trinity plus! Help pls! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!
I need some help please. I just picked up a trinity Plus . It is in good working condition. The problem is that The S bank only has 67 sounds rest are all initial sounds or not there. The bank C and D are empty as well. How do I get sounds for the above banks and also the C and D banks for the combi's.
When I load the preload pcg , which i don't think is for this but a trinity . I get the no sounds in C & D or S bank of the programmes or combi's. Where can I find these sound files I have looked but all i find is the standard pcg files with no sounds for the rest of the banks . Please please please help. I am sorry for sounding ignorant but I also wanted to know that I am assuming the S bank is there so it has a Solo board . hence the trinity Plus sticker is there too.
Thanks in advance pls help!
Rgards
TL Sad
bobmusic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: No sounds in C, D and S bank for the trinity plus! Help Reply with quote

The fact that you see Banks C+D means that you have also the 8MB-Flashrom Option installed, which allows you to load custom samples that stay in memory. This option adds two additional program and combination Banks (C+D) and doubles the S-Bank from 64 to 128 Programs.
There are sample/program sets from Korg to fill them up.

The original Preload from Korg:

http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/1/213/3297/

should contain only Banks A+B +64 Solo Programs.
Trinity Pro with MOSS-Board, PBS FlashRom, HDR, Optical DI
Korg Collection 3
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PBS-TRI is really quite rare, and is one of the best options for Trinity, along with the Solo/Moss board, as it also allows you to upload 8MB of your very own samples to the Trinity rather than be restricted to using the Trinity's own waveforms, in addition to doubling the available Program/Combi banks.

Given the rarity of the PBS-TRI, most users have just the standard A&B banks for Access Programs and Combis and just 64 Programs for Solo/Moss, hence why most PCGs don't include C&D, nor Programs 65-128 for the Solo/Moss banks.

You can elect to load standard (Access) banks into any other standard bank, though. To do so, instead of selecting a PCG from the Disk menu and selecting 'Load Selected' from the drop-down menu, select the PCG and choose the 'Open' option instead. This will allow you to open and navigate the PCG hierarchy at a lower level. Proceed to select 'Programs' and hit 'Open' again, and it should then show you the individual banks in the PCG. You can select 'Bank A' (or similar) and, only then, choose 'Load Selected' from the drop-down menu. This will bring up a dialogue box asking you which bank you want to load it into. You can choose bank C or D, or similar, rather than force it to overwrite bank A (or similar) as it would usually do.

There are quite a few PCGs that have the full 128 Programs for bank M, but finding banks of 128 Programs for bank S is a lot rarer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: