Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE: Piano patches... Please Forward

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiesIrae&DisArray

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: RE: Piano patches... Please Forward Reply with quote

all of them including the Grand Piano patch please.
...c'mon, probably replicated a patch from another synth anyway.

Also I've been on the microkorgcookbook.com; and the synthcafe on facebook. I deserve to be apart of the community.

The least I could do is share some of my custom patches in the future.
You might like them. Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------
For me, it's seeing the final piece of the puzzle and using the MOD Sequencer to get more character out of any one sound/patch.

OR adding elements from either an Oberheim/Matrix/Roland JU06/Mellowtron OR Solina Synth-type patch to fatten up another Timbre.
OR Double up Timbres
OR organize my patch Library's/Soundbanks accordingly/creatively ie. Elemental, Piano, Clav-Wah-Harpsichord, Chiptune, Trance, Techno, Synth-type, Waveform, Bass, Detuned, 80's 90's, Instrument: Harp/Organ/Flute/Chime/Accordian/Strings etc...

(((Feel welcome to share a list of well used patches in the future, they will not be forgotten or misused)))

Thanks,
JP
-----------------------------------------------------------

*JaymzDestroy said
"I really enjoy the download section mainly because I love getting sounds onto my R3 made by other users, it can let you see how other users program and which 4 Parameters they find most useful for that sound"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: