Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kross VS Yamaha Reface

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monokrome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Korg Kross VS Yamaha Reface Reply with quote

Hello ,
I wonder if there is a big difference between Reface and Kross on electric pianos.
I would buy me the Reface and plug it in midi on Kross, but I wonder if the Kross all not exceed its powers.
I love the sounds of these two synths, as I already have one of Korg. I would not buy 2 identical synths Confused
Thank you for advising me and do not buy anything, one thing is sure, I love and I keep my Kross Very Happy
Thank you Smile
Shutoku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Kross and I've played a reface CP and loved it.
But I haven't compared them at the same time, so I think it is hard to say if the Reface is better.
I think electric pianos are a strong point on the Kross, and they are excellent on the Reface.
I think you would have to have them both in the same room at the same time through the same system to really know.

One thing I will say negative about the CP, I will never in a million years know why Yamaha did not include an acoustic piano, and did put a toy piano on it.
I mean that has to be one of the all time moronic choices! I'm sure there are some interesting effects to be had with the toy piano, but c'mon!
Monokrome

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening
Thanks for your review ^^
I totally agree, the piano toy is the black point of the keyboard and the desire to buy it passed me. As you say, the ideal would be to compare it for hours with the Kross on a very good sound or headphones. More than the sound saturates by increasing the volume ..Shocked
But I know that I always liked the workstations especially those of Korg. I had the M50, the Krome and now I am in love with the Kross and its electric pianos carry me away so much that they shine as well as these synths and Batteries, the essentials . Razz
Does Korg prepare a new workstation, do they stop manufacturing? It is going to be years that have nothing more to put under the teeth.
Musically . Wink Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: