Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg IModule with SV1 controller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rightontime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Korg IModule with SV1 controller Reply with quote

I've posted this in another forum, but just posting the query here in case its relevant to any SV1 users:

Just wondering if anyone would have any advice on the following. I am using IModule with my SV1 as the controller. All seems fine except for one issue: If on the SV1 I adjust either of the 2 "Sound" dials then it automtically pushes the output level up to max for whichever program on the module happens to be open. Only seems to happen with either of the sound dials, there is no similar effect from adjusting any othe other dials (pre FX, Amp Model, Modulation or Reverb). My SV1 is connected to my Iphone using Korgs PlugKey.

Any help appreciated!
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: