Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songbook missing? Pa4X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScotteD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Songbook missing? Pa4X Reply with quote

Bought my Pa4x around March I think. Around the end of May I thought I knew it well enough to copy(backup) my songbook. Back then I was also starting to get into the songbook editor but wasn't very good with it. Just last night I took some time off from gigging and decided to clean up my songlists that have gotten out of control each time I added a new song, I didn't properly alphabetize along the way. So I usb into my computer and fire up songbook editor and then navigate to the songbook.set . The word ".set" being of paramount importance here. Well I select the only .set I see and it loads and shows me my songbook and 2 lists from the end of may with none of my current songs or lists. I searched around and began getting alarmed thinking that hooking yup to this program was messing me up and MAYBE my newer songs and sets were deleted from my PA, but, I found that they were still intact.
That's the back story. My question is if the songbook editor AND the PA4X ONLY see that one songbook.set, then why do all my new songs and lists still exist? Where are they on the keyboard?
angelitto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the latest Songbook Editor, wich is v2.0? Also, you selected pa4x from File/Preferences/Target?
If you want the "Songbook Editor" to see the new entries you added from may until now, you need to save your curent set and load it after that in the Editor.
ScotteD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Yes but Reply with quote

I do have 2.0 and yes the target is as you said. The problem is, when I backed up my original songbook, I named it something else. My ax uses it, but, doesn't "see" it, and the editor can't find it !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: