Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC moving the license

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: KLC moving the license Reply with quote

If I buy the KLC what happens if after some time I change my PC?

Do I have to buy it again or can I migrate the license?

Thanks for the info
elsongs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: KLC moving the license Reply with quote

afr wrote:
If I buy the KLC what happens if after some time I change my PC?

Do I have to buy it again or can I migrate the license?

Thanks for the info

As long as you have an account on the Korguser.net website, your license stays with you. I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 with a fresh install and requested a new license code from the website.
chaibhuk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: similar problem Reply with quote

I bought Korg LC by online las year. but now I have to change old hard disk to new hard disk into same computer because of its out of order.
After I have finished software installing and opened Logic , then Registration box with Locking code appear inform me to authorise within 30 days. and then I try to access re-issue registration code to got authorise code. Then I found I can't. because in that page I can't select products in order to get code (Freeze box)
what can I do now? I so worry about using this program because I can't finish my urgent work to customer.
Help me please..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: