Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue: uneven noise level in headphones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtemiyPavlov

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Minilogue: uneven noise level in headphones Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I just picked a Minilogue (brand new). So far everything about it is great - but I noticed that when using headphones the background noise level in the left channel is notably higher that in the right. The main signal is panned dead in the center. Headphones are perfectly well too (AT M70x).

Has anyone had such an issue? Is this normal, just low quality build issue? Or you think I should get my unit replaced?

Thanks.

Artemiy
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Minilogue: uneven noise level in headphones Reply with quote

ArtemiyPavlov wrote:
Hey guys!

Is this normal, just low quality build issue?

Artemiy

Didn't notice it on mine but I'll check again tonight. It's really a mono unit so it would be unusual. The Minilogue doesn't have low build quality...I know it's hard for folks to wrap their heads around getting such a fine product for the price...but the Minilogue is very well constructed. Part of it's marketing is it's build quality and capabilities for the price.

Check and see if it still does it with the delay on/off. It's a dirty delay by design.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: