Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2017 is electribe a thing now? or Dead in waters?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEETL3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kofla wrote:
I sold my S2, kept my MX.

S2 lost its funness because I couldn´t deal with the misteryphony, never know wich part its going to stop playing.

I had MX for 10 years now, pure FUN. When I bought S2 my spectations was (FUN x 2). Reality was ( FUN x 0 + FRUSTATION).

This, i think, is the biggest downfall of the S2. I love the workflow and available samples, but as soon as this happens I want to throw it against a wall.
If you only use like one synth part its pretty good.
Cade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zach.drummond wrote:
I wouldn't say that the Electribe 2 and 2s are dead in the water, but it is apparent that Korg are not giving them much priority. The updates should come much more quickly given the number of flaws that are still existent in the Electribe OS. There are so many annoyances with this unit. The biggest two for me are the previously mentioned 13 kHz noise, and that awful step edit mode for sequencing pitched instruments. Just give us a proper step sequencer! That's what this whole product is designed around!!

Brick wall Confused d'oh!

I am hopeful that Korg will continue to support and update the E2 and E2S. Cool I just sent this communication to Korg UK this morning:

Can you forward the following message to Ian Bradshaw:

Mr. Bradshaw,

Does Korg, Inc. plan on continuing to support the Electribe 2 through software updates for fixes and improvements?
We have over 1,200 signatures on our petition, and would like to know if Korg can (and will) address some of the technical issues and limitations we (a portion of the fan base) are encountering with the incredibly versatile (AND ALMOST PERFECT) Korg Electribe 2 and E2 Sampler.
Our fan-generated petition can be found here: https://www.change.org/p/please-help-make-continued-software-updates-for-the-new-electribes-a-priority-for-korg-inc

This petition was signed by individuals from the following nations: United States, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Greece, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Ireland, Spain, Canada, Austria, Norway, Belguim, New Zealand, Israel, Sweden, Serbia, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Russian Federation, Nigeria, Denmark, South Africa, and Japan as well as over a dozen other nations.

If you would like a list of the individuals who signed the petition, please don't hesitate to inquire, and I will gladly send it to you. Email: cade#~~~~@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Mr. #~~~~
Korg Electribe 2 Sampler, Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix, Korg Volca Bass, Cyclone Analogic TT-303, Novation Ultranova, Roland System-1, Roland JP-08 Boutique, Roland SH-201, Focusrite Saffire PRO 14, Korg Gadget v3 on iPad Air, Reason 10 on ZenBook Pro
Spheric El
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maximum Reaspect Cade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: