Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
morty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Midi problem? Reply with quote

I have programmed all my user tones with some having separate volumes on the #2 knob on the Krome,when midi out to my Yamaha Motif XS rack the volume #2 knob affects the sound in the motif. So I turned control change off on krome global midi section.Now the motif is not affected by volume anymore which is great ...but now the sustain pedal won't work on the motif?????

It would be great if the volume would only affect the Krome ...for example I layer piano tone #1 and strings tone #2 with volume knob#2 so why when hooked up to the Motif would the volume knob #2 affect the tone on the motif can I set the motif tone the same as the piano tone #1??? Or any other suggestions? Should I adjust Motif midi?
Thanx
downtownpaulyp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest either filter the control in the Motif, or change the knob to not associate it with a MIDI CC#.
morty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downtownpaulyp wrote:
I would suggest either filter the control in the Motif, or change the knob to not associate it with a MIDI CC#.

Thanks downtownpaulyp so how do I do that exactly???
I just want to combine the Krome "piano and string combo" with the Motif "Galaxy Tine tone".... when I turn the volume off on the the strings of the "piano and string combo" on the Krome it shuts the volume off on the Motif "Galaxy Tine".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: