Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mapping XY pad on Korg Taktile 25 (not Triton)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reggie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Mapping XY pad on Korg Taktile 25 (not Triton) Reply with quote

Hi ...really hoping someone can help me on this as I;ve spent hours and hours racking my brains trying to get this to work and it's just not happening.

I'm no expert on midi but do understand about channels and cc/note numbers etc.. (not touched on sysex or anything yet).

Anyway I have a Taktile 25 and have it hooked up to my Boss DR202.

The Boss DR202 has drums set to midi channel 10 and the Bass sounds set to Midi channel 2. No problem I go into the editor for the taktile and have managed to configure the pads to trigger the drum sounds from the DR202 and set the keyboard to channel 2 and can play the bass sounds on the keyboard. All good.

However I want to if possible use the arpegiator for the drums and the keyboard. If not at least the keyboard (bass sounds) from channel 2.

I managed to get it the touchpad to play notes on the X-range from the Keyboard but as soon as I switch the arp on it triggers the drum sounds (seems to be forcing the pads notes to trigger). Even though I tried to force the arp disabled on the drum pads and everything on channel 10 it still triggers the drums on the X/Y pad. Why is that? I've tried to force everything to channel 2 but for some reason the arp only ever seems to trigger the drum pads. Mad

I've been pulling my hair out at this as the arp patterns were a big reason for me buying this. I even bought the Nanokey Studio too but getting rid of that. Why is everything realesed by a company so nearly what I want but they always seems to leave something out that results in me flogging it on... I'm leaking money here and constantly feeling like I'll never have the ideal gadget. I wont even go into the trouble I've had with samplers... lol
Rolling Eyes

Anyway any advice would be much appreciated on how to configure the arp to trigger the bass sounds from the keyboard on midi channel 2.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: